As a RenoMark™ member, Vala Home Improvements abides to the renovation-specific Code of Conduct.
Code of Conduct
- Be a member in good standing of the Greater Ottawa Home Builders’ Association (GOHBA).
- Abide by the GOHBA Code of Ethics.
- Return phone calls within two business days.
- Offer a minimum two year warranty on all work (excludes minor home repair).
- Carry a minimum of $2 million liability insurance.
- Have WSIB where required and/or work only with subcontractors who carry WSIB.
- Carry applicable licenses.
- Provide a detailed, written contract/scope of work for all jobs.
- Maintain a professional level of knowledge of current building codes, permit procedures, and technical skills through continuing education.
- Maintain a safe and organized worksite.
Please follow us: